Unordered List

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Vintage look for my Ficus tree

I have the ficus tree which is filling the corner of my living room. He is doing a good job. But I painting everything in white and mod podging it with the french graphics. Here we go ficus - Your turn!



BEFORE:  that brown pot was an issue. It has nice texture though. So when I started painting it with white, the brown colour saturated through, making everything yellow. I was upset at first, but than I thought... hm, vintage old yellowish white. NICE!!!






AFTER: I decorated it with graphic I found on pinterest, you can find it on my pinterest board "vintage graphic". If you can't find it comment, please, and I send it to you directly. Originally the image is black and white, by the way. It just my pot made it yellow. I hope your pot , if you are redoing one, is not so stubborn.



I used Mod Podge to transfer image. The tutorial is in my post about tray re-do. Ok, hope you like my ficus transformation :)

P.S. oh, yea-a-a-a-a-ah, it's artificial.

No comments:

Post a Comment