Unordered List

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 26 February 2014

House decor in white and aqua combo

Inspiration day, Ladies and Gentlemen! Today I want to share with you my absolute favourite style of decoration, I really love white and aqua colours combination. If I ever get a new house it will be bright and light like the salt cave :) Or maybe it is easier to renovate my current one, who knows :) White and light blue interiors really go great together with some natural wood accents. Add some natural fabrics like burlap and linen and you have perfect home. This style can combine shabby, rustic and cottage chic trends and it is especially peculiar to beach cottage style. Just look at this brightness, don't you feel peaceful? :











Have a beautiful bright day!!


 DISCLAIMER: all the images belong to their authors, I tried hard to put links to all of them, but couldn't find the authors for pictures from "tumbrl", if you find that your image in this post is marked wrong, please contact me immediately. I couldn't find the author for the picture with blue frame and antlers, so if this image belongs to you also contact me, please. thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment